Monday, August 30, 2010

Sometimes you just want to put as many colours on your eyes as possible....

I got a bunch of NYX makeup when it was on sale. They had tons for $1 each so I got all the colours and things that I normally wouldn't want to pay full price for. Last night I finally got a chance to play with them and this is what I came up with (I tried to use as many of the colours together):



This is what I used (all products NYX unless stated otherwise):
- Jumbo eye pencil in Hot Pink as the base
- Chrome Eyeshadow - in Canary, Orange, Fuschsia and Bayou
- Black eyeshadow mixed with Cinema Secrets Eye Liner Sealer to create liquid eyeliner
- Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara

1 comment:

  1. I have to get that mascara at once!:-) Anyway it's Dragana and this is my old blog which means I used to write on it a lot and now it's mostly just photos and quotations..Anyway add more posts please:)

    ReplyDelete