Sunday, August 29, 2010

Marcelle Vita-Lip Plumping Gloss


As is the case with most of my make-up purchases, I picked up this lip gloss on a whim at Fortinos. I used to use some Marcelle products wayyyyy back when, so I thought why not try it again.


According to their website (http://www.marcelle.com/) they list the following claims:
"Moisturizing and plumping effects unite in Marcelle's new Vita-Lip Plumping Gloss. The ideal treat for your lips, it combines a deliciuos glaze of colour with a revitalizing cocktail of active ingredients. The sheer, non sticky formula leaves your lips looking lusciously full, youthful and hydrated."

I definitely wouldn't classify this lip gloss as a plumping gloss - it doesn't plump at all but then again I never expected it to. So now that we have that out of the way, here are the reasons why I love this lip gloss:

-it's not sticky...AT ALL. In fact it feels more like a gel lip product

-the colour is nice and sheer (I got Organza which is a nice pinky, coraly nude)

-it's quite glossy

-the most important of all - it doesn't contain any fragrance. This is a crucial for me because I like to drink coffee and hate tasting my lipstick/gloss with coffee

So yeah, I love it and will probably buy it again...maybe in other colours

And p.s. it's about $10

No comments:

Post a Comment