Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Coastal Scents order that I placed on Monday arrived today at noon!!!!!!!! How's that for fast shipping?!? Anyways, I didn't get a chance to use everything but I will post a review for most of the items when I have a chance to use them for a longer period of time. But the one thing I can say is that I am loving the Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush. It will be perfect for a flawless foundation application.

In other news, I was shopping at Winners yesterday and noticed they have ABT (Advanced Beauty Tools) brushes for a MUCH lower price than at their online store. I decided to forgo the brushes since I just got 15 new brushes from Coastal Scents, but I keep thinking about them so I might have to go back and pick up a set just to try. I'm really curious to see how well they actually work. And the brush obsession continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment