Monday, September 27, 2010

Clinique Bonus at the Bay

I usually don't buy new makeup just to get the bonus because in my experience, the products they give you are usually not the same quality as the original items. But this time around I really needed a new powder and so I managed to get the bonus as well.

You have to spend $26.50 CAD before taxes and this is what you get:


- High Impact Mascara in Black
- High Impact Lip Colour in Extreme Pink
- Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad
- All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula

I tried all the products and I quite like them. The mascara is very good actually and I would consider getting the full size. I also like the shadows - they are not extremely pigmented but perfect for daytime. I love the texture of the lipstick but so much the colour. All in all it's a good set to try Clinique's products.


No comments:

Post a Comment