Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dior Amber Diamond

Today I started thinking about what makeup I would be bringing on my next vacation which will be in 3 weeks for my sister's bachelorette :) You may think it's insane to think about what makeup to pack 3 weeks in advance, but considering I brought way too much of it last time I decided to better plan this time. I am only bringing 1 bag of makeup. THAT'S IT!

If there was one item I couldn't go without it would be the Dior Amber Diamond shimmer. This powder is absolutely perfect for highlighting the tops of cheekbones, browbone, down the centre of nose and above the lip and really anywhere else that you want to add a touch of shimmer. The best thing about this highlighter is that it's not at all glittery. It's a very fine shimmer which allows the light to catch it. I was even able to use it as a very sheer eyeshadow when I didn't have anything else. I LOVE IT! It is probably my favourite makeup item at the moment. I never leave home without it :) It's a bit pricey at $44 USD but considering a little goes a long way I expect it will last a year if not longer.

P.S. The picture above doesn't do it justice. You gotta check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment